Veterinary Internal Medicine in Mooresville, NC
The veterinarians at Lake Norman Animal Hospital provide diagnosis and treatment for various internal medicine conditions.
Internal Medicine for Cats & Dogs
Internal veterinary medicine addresses diseases and disorders of animals' internal systems.
Our vets are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of challenging cases, using the various diagnostic tools and treatment methods at their disposal.
They can manage patients that suffer from multiple disorders and diseases, and those that do not respond well to standard protocols.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians can help diagnose and treat conditions in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Reproductive Issues
If your pet requires a surgery or specialty care that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of superb veterinary specialists practicing throughout North Carolina.
Diagnostics & Imaging
Our vets take a comprehensive approach to internal medicine supported by advanced diagnostic testing and imaging.